The Power of Your Metabolism | Paperbackby Frank Suarez (Author)
• The purpose of the book, "The Power of Your Metabolism" is to put you back in control of your weight and health by giving you an understanding of the metabolism itself. It is not a diet or a meal plan, but rather, an introduction to a healthy lifestyle you can live with.
• It doesn't require that you eliminate any foods, go hungry or immediately begin an intense exercise regimen.
• "The Power of Your Metabolism" is an easy-to-read book that covers all of the primary factors that help and don't help the metabolism.
• As they say, knowledge is power. Take control of your metabolism once and for all by knowing the difference between what helps and what doesn't help the metabolism.
• You can do anything you set your mind to. All you need to do is start!
This NEW EDITION has the techniques for losing weight the natural way. This technique have now been integrated into this unique book. The causes and solutions to a slow metabolism are well defined within the scope of simple terminology that is easy to understand, yet insightful enough to enlighten the most experienced reader. Based on years of experience and having helped thousands of people in their struggle with weight loss, the author recompiled all the techniques proven to achieve permanent weight loss. Thus, the techniques are based on actual observation of what works to achieve weight loss and maintain the ideal weight once it has been reached. These techniques have been tested by men and women of all body shapes and all with different weight loss goals from losing 10 to 300 pounds. What they had in common: a slow metabolism. With the help of this book you can lose up to 3 lbs of body fat per week by improving your metabolism. It includes help for diabetes and thyroid problems. It also addresses the truth about cholesterol, how body fat is really made, and why fats are not to blame despite of what intense marketing campaigns might dictate. Now, losing weight is not just about what you eat, but it certainly has a lot to do with it. Diets have a high failure rate. Diets don t work. But what about a diet that becomes part of your life style where you can incorporate all types of food and still manage to maintain weight loss? One in which you can finally eliminate calorie counting, carbohydrate counting, hunger, anxiety for sweets and still feel and look your best? Such a diet has been formulated and is detailed in this book and most importantly, has been put to the test many times over and it works! The author researched and isolated the factors that cause a slow metabolism. Then he unified within one simple system the solutions, natural aids, and techniques to recovering your metabolism once and for all.